HOUSTON, April 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: KMP), Kinder Morgan, Inc. (NYSE: KMI) and Kinder Morgan Management, LLC (NYSE: KMR) announce the following Webcast:What: Kinder Morgan First Quarter '12 Earnings Results WebcastWhen: April 18, 2012 @ 3:30 PM Central, 4:30 PM EasternWhere: http://www.kindermorgan.com/investor/presentations/presentations.cfm How: Live over the Internet. Simply log on to the web at the above address. If you are unable to listen during the live webcast, the call will be archived at http://www.kindermorgan.com and http://www.prnewswire.com.
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: KMP) is a leading pipeline transportation and energy storage company in North America. KMP owns an interest in or operates approximately 29,000 miles of pipelines and 180 terminals. Its pipelines transport natural gas, gasoline, crude oil, CO2 and other products, and its terminals store petroleum products and chemicals and handle such products as ethanol, coal, petroleum coke and steel. KMP is also the leading provider of CO2 for enhanced oil recovery projects in North America. One of the largest publicly traded pipeline limited partnerships in America, KMP and Kinder Morgan Management, LLC (NYSE: KMR) have an enterprise value of over $40 billion. The general partner of KMP is owned by Kinder Morgan, Inc. (NYSE: KMI). Combined, KMI, KMP and KMR constitute the largest midstream energy entity in the United States with an enterprise value of over $65 billion. For more information please visit www.kindermorgan.com.
SOURCE Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV