Stryker’s Sustainability Solutions division, a leader in medical device reprocessing, today introduced Restep®, the company’s pioneering deep vein thrombosis (DVT) solution. Restep addresses a critical need in the market for comprehensive device solutions that deliver fiscal and environmental value to hospitals by integrating original manufactured and reprocessed medical devices. Its introduction signifies the growing role suppliers play in offering quality care solutions that address the needs of clinicians, hospitals and patients while benefiting the environment.
“Restep marks the first time we can tangibly demonstrate what the integration of reprocessing into the OEM business model means for the industry. By creating a medical device solution that integrates original manufactured and reprocessed devices, we have introduced a new precedent in how technology suppliers can offer value to hospitals,” said Lars Thording, Stryker Sustainability Solutions’ senior director of marketing and public affairs. “Value lies in true sustainability – environmental and financial sustainability. With Restep, hospitals will be able to opt for less environmentally impactful products without sacrificing quality or financial prudence.”
“To our hospital, Restep will bring better value all around. We expect patients to be more comfortable and our supply chain managers will not only see the convenience and efficiency, but also reduced environmental impact,” said Tony Benedict, Abrazo Healthcare’s vice president of supply chain. “The launch of Restep not only elevates Stryker Sustainability Solutions’ role as a key supplier to our hospital, but sets the bar for other suppliers, as well.”
Restep provides hospitals that reprocess with a single-source opportunity for DVT compression sleeves and allows hospitals an opportunity to lower costs by minimizing their number of suppliers.Additional product information:
- Proven IPC (Intermittent Pneumatic Compression) technology
- Pump designed to be smaller, more lightweight, and portable with a mute button
- Sleeves designed for breathability and comfort
- Environmental benefits:
- Elimination of harmful PVC from sleeves
- Reprocessable up to four times
- Bottom-line benefits:
- Low equipment cost
- Streamlined supply process
- Flexible purchase terms
- Green discount that increases as used sleeve remittance increases
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV