- The EMC Symmetrix Data at Rest Encryption module(1) has been FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standard) 140-2 validated by the Cryptographic Module Validation Program (CMVP)(2). FIPS 140-2 is an internationally recognized validation of cryptographic modules and is required for all sales of cryptographic modules used for data protection into the US federal market.
- EMC is the first enterprise storage vendor to achieve a FIPS 140-2 compliant encryption solution for all drive types—including Flash technology—offering both security and performance advantages gained through the use of EMC FAST VP (Fully Automated Storage Tiering for Virtual Pools).
- The FIPS 140-2 validated EMC Symmetrix Data at Rest Encryption module(3) protects information from loss or theft, and enables cost-effective elimination of customer data when retiring an array.
EMC Symmetrix Data At Rest Encryption Achieves FIPS 140-2 Validation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.