- The EMC Symmetrix Data at Rest Encryption module(1) has been FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standard) 140-2 validated by the Cryptographic Module Validation Program (CMVP)(2). FIPS 140-2 is an internationally recognized validation of cryptographic modules and is required for all sales of cryptographic modules used for data protection into the US federal market.
- EMC is the first enterprise storage vendor to achieve a FIPS 140-2 compliant encryption solution for all drive types—including Flash technology—offering both security and performance advantages gained through the use of EMC FAST VP (Fully Automated Storage Tiering for Virtual Pools).
- The FIPS 140-2 validated EMC Symmetrix Data at Rest Encryption module(3) protects information from loss or theft, and enables cost-effective elimination of customer data when retiring an array.
EMC Symmetrix Data At Rest Encryption Achieves FIPS 140-2 Validation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts