PANAMA CITY, April 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (Bladex) (NYSE: BLX), announced today a quarterly cash dividend of US$0.25 per share corresponding to the first quarter 2012.
The cash dividend was approved by the Board of Directors and is payable May 10, 2012 to the Bank's stockholders as of the April 30, 2012 record date.
As of March 30, 2012, Bladex had 37,638,554.09 common shares outstanding of all classes.
Bladex is a supranational bank originally established by the Central Banks of Latin America and Caribbean countries to promote trade finance in the Region. Based in Panama, its shareholders include central and state-owned entities in 23 countries of the Region, as well as Latin American and international commercial banks, and institutional and retail investors.For further information, please access Bladex's website on the Internet at www.bladex.com or contact: Bladex, Head Office, Calle 50 y Aquilino de la Guardia, Panama, Republic of PanamaAttention: Mr. Christopher Schech, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial OfficerTel.: (507) 210-8630, E-mail: email@example.com Corporate Communications, Inc., 20 Broad Street, 25th Floor, New York, NY 10005Attention: Ms. Melanie Carpenter or Mr. Peter MajeskiTel.: (212) 406-3694, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV