Rogers JC, et. al. Chronic Mechanical Circulatory Support for Inotrope-Dependent Heart Failure Patients Who Are Not Transplant Candidates: Results of the INTrEPID Trial. J Amer Coll Cardiol 2007; 50:741-7.
 Pagani FD, Miller LW, Russell SD, et al. Extended Mechanical Circulatory Support With a Continuous-Flow Rotary Left Ventricular Assist Device. J Amer Coll Cardiol 2009;54(4):312-321.
 Park, S., et. al. Outcomes in Advanced Heart Failure Patients with Left Ventricular Assist Devices for Destination Therapy. Circ Heart Fail 2012.
 Pagani FD, Miller LW, Russell SD, et al. Extended Mechanical Circulatory Support With a Continuous-Flow Rotary Left Ventricular Assist Device. J Amer Coll Cardiol 2009;54(4):312-321.SOURCE Thoratec Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV