WESTFORD, Mass., April 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cynosure, Inc. (Nasdaq: CYNO), a leader in laser- and light-based treatments for minimally invasive and non-invasive aesthetic applications, today announced that the company will release its first-quarter 2012 financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, May 1 and host a conference call for investors and analysts that day at 9:00 a.m. ET.
On the call, President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Davin and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Timothy Baker will discuss Cynosure's financial results, as well as the company's business outlook and strategy.
Those who wish to listen to the conference call webcast should visit the "Investor Relations" section of the company's website at
www.cynosure.com. The live call also can be accessed by dialing (877) 407-5790 or (201) 689-8328. If you are unable to listen to the live call, the webcast will be archived on the company's
About Cynosure, Inc. Cynosure, Inc. develops and markets aesthetic treatment systems that are used by physicians and other practitioners to perform non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures to remove hair, treat vascular and pigmented lesions, rejuvenate the skin, liquefy and remove unwanted fat through laser lipolysis, reduce the appearance of cellulite and treat Onychomycosis. Cynosure's products include a broad range of laser and other light-based energy sources, including Alexandrite, pulse dye, Q-switched, Nd:YAG and diode lasers, as well as intense pulsed light. Cynosure was founded in 1991. For corporate or product information, contact Cynosure at 800-886-2966, or visit www.cynosure.com.
ContactScott Solomon Vice President Sharon Merrill Associates 617-542-5300 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Cynosure, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV