Inuvo®, Inc. (NYSE Amex:INUV), an Internet marketing and technology company specializing in marketing browser-based consumer applications, managing networks of website publishers and operating specialty websites, announced a reminder today that it will host an interactive web conference with the investment community on Wednesday April 18 th 2012 at 4:30 p.m. (EDT). The Company will discuss its 2012 strategy as well as provide a PowerPoint presentation. Any interested parties that wish to participate should follow the instructions below.
Conference Call Details:
Date: Wednesday, April 18th, 2012
Time: 4:30 p.m. EasternParticipant Dial-In: (877) 941-2068 International Dial-In: (480) 629-9712 Link for Webcast: http://public.viavid.com/viavision/register.php?id=130734&stylesheet=viavid Click on “Enter as a Guest,” then enter your name and click on “Enter Room” In addition, the call will be webcast on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.inuvo.com, where it will also be archived for 45 days. It is recommended that participants dial in approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the 4:30 p.m. Eastern call. A telephonic replay of the conference call may be accessed approximately three hours after the call through Wednesday, May 2, 2012. To access the replay, please dial (877) 870-5176 for domestic callers or (858) 384-5517 for international callers. At the system prompt, enter pass code 4530483. About Inuvo, Inc. Inuvo®, Inc. (NYSE Amex: INUV), is an Internet marketing and technology company specialized in marketing browser-based consumer applications, managing networks of website publishers and operating specialty websites. To learn more about Inuvo, please visit www.inuvo.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV