Acme United Corporation (NYSE Amex:ACU) will release its financial results for the First Quarter of 2012 on Friday, April 20, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. ET.
A conference call to discuss these results will be broadcast over the Internet on Friday, April 20, 2012, at 12:00 p.m. ET. To listen or participate in a question-and-answer session, dial 888-596-2611. International callers may dial 913-312-0653. Access to the live webcast of the conference call can be found in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.acmeunited.com. A replay may be accessed under Investor Relations, Audio Archives. Access also by logging on to www.earnings.com at Thomson Financial and www.streetevents.com.
Acme United Corporation is an innovative supplier of cutting devices,
measuring instruments, and safety products for school, home, office,
hardware and industrial use. Its leading brands include Westcott®,
Clauss®, Camillus®, Physicians
Care® and Pac Kit®.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV