Natus Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ:BABY) today announced that the Company intends to release its 2012 first quarter financial results before the market opens on Thursday, April 26, 2012. Natus management will host an investment-community conference call the same day beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (8:00 a.m. Pacific Time) to discuss those results and to answer questions.
Individuals interested in listening to the conference call may do so by dialing 888-268-4176 for domestic callers, or 1-617-597-5493 for international callers, and entering reservation code 32875965. A telephone replay will be available for 48 hours following the conclusion of the call by dialing 888-286-8010 for domestic callers, or 1-617-801-6888 for international callers, and entering reservation code 56980616.
The conference call also will be available real-time via the Internet at http://investor.natus.com, and a recording of the call will be available on the Company's Web site for 90 days following the completion of the call.
About Natus Medical IncorporatedNatus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders. Product offerings include computerized neurodiagnostic systems for audiology, neurology, polysomnography, and neonatology, as well as newborn care products such as hearing screening systems, phototherapy devices for the treatment of newborn jaundice, head-cooling products for the treatment of brain injury in newborns, incubators to control the newborn's environment, and software systems for managing and tracking disorders and diseases for public health laboratories. Additional information about Natus Medical can be found at www.natus.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV