NeuroMetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq: NURO) today said it plans to issue its 2012 first quarter financial results before the opening of the market on April 24, 2012. The Company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m., Eastern Time on April 24, 2012 to discuss its first quarter financial results as well as business developments affecting the Company.
The conference call may be accessed in the United States by dialing 866-578-5771 and using the confirmation code 84902970. Internationally, the conference call may be accessed by dialing 617-213-8055 and using the same confirmation code. The earnings press release and accompanying condensed financial statements will be accessible from the Company's website at www.neurometrix.com under the "Investors" tab.
A replay of the conference call will be available starting two hours after the call by dialing 888-286-8010, domestically and 617-801-6888, internationally. The confirmation code to access the replay is 47817722. The replay will be available for three months after the conference call.
About NeuroMetrixNeuroMetrix is a medical device company focused on the diagnosis and treatment of the neurological complications of diabetes. The Company currently markets products for the detection, diagnosis, and monitoring of diabetic neuropathies such as diabetic peripheral neuropathy and median neuropathy (carpal tunnel syndrome). For more information, please visit http://www.neurometrix.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV