Appliance Recycling Centers Stock Downgraded (ARCI)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. In comparison to other companies in the Specialty Retail industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, APPLIANCE RECYCLING CTR AMER has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for APPLIANCE RECYCLING CTR AMER is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 29.80%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 0.00% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$1.87 million or 754.73% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.