- Loans at March 31, 2012, were $3.34 billion, an increase of $46.5 million from $3.29 billion at Dec. 31, 2011, and up 3.7 percent over the same quarter last year. Commercial and industrial loans combined with owner-occupied commercial real estate loans were $1.77 billion at March 31, 2012, an increase of $43.3 million from $1.73 billion at Dec. 31, 2011, and up 11.1 percent over the same quarter last year and the seventh consecutive quarter of net growth.
- Average balances of noninterest bearing deposit accounts were $701.8 million in the first quarter of 2012. Average balances decreased 0.5 percent over fourth quarter 2011 but were up 18.0 percent over the same quarter last year.
- Revenue for the quarter ended March 31, 2012, amounted to $49.45 million, compared to $44.34 million for the same quarter of last year, an increase of 11.5 percent.
- Net interest margin increased to 3.74 percent for the quarter ended March 31, 2012, from 3.40 percent for the quarter ended March 31, 2011.
- Since expanding to the Knoxville market in the summer of 2007, Pinnacle has continued its strong growth in that market. Its Knoxville footprint reached $544.4 million in loans at the end of the first quarter 2012.
Pinnacle Financial Increases Quarterly Net Income Per Fully Diluted Share By 24 Percent Over Last Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.