KIT Digital, RIM: After-Hours Trading
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of KIT Digital (KITD) fell in late trades on Monday after the Czech Republic-based video technology company said Kaleil Isaza Tuzman, its non-executive chairman, has resigned.
The stock was last quoted at $6.95, down 2.8%, on volume of more than 55,000, according to Nasdaq.com. Based on Monday's regular-session close at $7.14, the shares are up 45% so far in 2012.
KIT Digital didn't name a replacement for Tuzman in its press release but said he has indicated a willingness to help the company in the future.
"We believe in and support our management team which continues to focus on operations, cash flow growth and overall execution in what we consider to be a post-consolidation phase of KIT digital's lifecycle," said Wayne Walker, the lead independent director for the company's board, in a statement. "We are excited about and focused on the road ahead."Check out TheStreet's quote page for KIT Digital for year-to-date share performance, analyst ratings, earnings estimates and much more.
Research In MotionShares of Research In Motion (KITD) ticked lower during the extended session following a report that the BlackBerry maker is considering hiring a pair of banks to help it weigh its strategic options. The news broke late in regular trading, prompting a spike in the shares just ahead of the closing bell. The stock finished up 4.1% at $13.42 on volume of 23.5 million. It was last quoted in after-hours action at $13.40, down 2 cents, on volume of 1.7 million. Bloomberg reported that Research In Motion is considering hiring one Canadian bank and one global bank. The company had indicated a willingness to look at its strategic options during its recent earnings conference call. --Written by Michael Baron in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Michael Baron.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV