- Estimated net sales for the first quarter of 2012 were $68.9 million, a sequential increase of 6.8% from $64.5 million from the fourth quarter of 2011 and an increase of 3.7% from $66.5 million for the first quarter of 2011. Our book-to-bill ratio for the first quarter of 2012 was approximately 1.08:1. The increase in net sales both sequentially and year-over-year are primarily due to stronger demand for products in the communications, computer, consumer electronics and automotive end markets. These increases were partially offset by lower sales in the military and aerospace, instrumentation and medical and business retail end markets.
- Estimated gross profit margin for the first quarter of 2012 was 22.3%, a sequential decrease of 60 basis points from 22.9% and an increase of 100 basis points from 21.3% in the first quarter of 2011.
- Estimated operating income for the first quarter of 2012 was $6.8 million, a sequential decrease of 3.2% from $7.0 million in the fourth quarter of 2011 and a year-over-year increase of 26.4% from $5.4 million in the first quarter of 2011.
- Estimated net income and fully diluted earnings per share in the first quarter of 2012 were $6.3 million and $0.30, respectively, down sequentially from $6.7 million and $0.32, respectively, in the fourth quarter of 2011, and up from $5.0 million and $0.24 respectively, in the first quarter of 2011.
- Estimated Adjusted EBITDA for the first quarter of 2012 was $9.6 million and was flat compared to the fourth quarter of 2011 and up from $8.0 million in the first quarter of 2011.
DDi Corp. Announces Preliminary First Quarter 2012 Results; Full Financial Results To Be Announced On April 24, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.