RAIT Financial Trust (NYSE: RAS) today announced that it expects to release its first quarter 2012 financial results before U.S. stock markets open on Thursday, May 3, 2012 and invites investors and other interested parties to listen to its quarterly results conference call on Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern time.
All interested parties can access the live conference call webcast from the home page of the RAIT Financial Trust website at www.raitft.com or by dialing 800.320.2978, access code 66935285. For those who are not available to listen to the live call, the replay will be available shortly following the live call on RAIT’s website and telephonically until Thursday, May 10, 2012 by dialing 888.286.8010, access code 20606750.
About RAIT Financial Trust
RAIT Financial Trust manages a portfolio of real estate related assets,
provides a comprehensive set of debt financing options to the real
estate industry and invests in real estate related assets. RAIT's
management uses its experience, knowledge and relationship network to
seek to generate and manage real estate related investment opportunities
for RAIT and for outside investors. For more information, please visit
or call Investor Relations at 215.243.9000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV