Vornado, Goldman Sachs: S&P Gainers
Goldman Sachs shares increased 2.29% to $117.73. The bank reports its first-quarter results on Tuesday. Analysts, on average, expect earnings of $3.55 a share on revenue of $9.45 billion.
Other top-performing S&P 500 stocks on Monday included:
- Simon Property Group (SPG): The stock increased 2.69% Monday to $148.64. The stock has risen 15.28% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives Simon Property Group an A+ grade with a buy rating and $191.27 price target.
- Kohl's (KSS): The stock rose 2.34% Monday to $50.75. The stock has increased 2.84% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives Kohl's a B grade with a buy rating and $57.66 price target.
- GameStop (GME): The stock increased 2.21% Monday to $21.70. The stock has fallen 10.07% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives GameStop a B grade with a buy rating and $27.34 price target.
- Micron Technology (MU): The stock rose 2.23% Monday to $7.11. The stock has increased 13.12% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives Micron Technology a C- grade and hold rating.
- Owens-Illinois (OI): The stock increased 2.15% Monday to $24.21. The stock has risen 24.92% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives Owens-Illinois a D+ grade and sell rating.
- Edison International (EIX): The stock rose 2.09% to $42.44. The stock has increased 2.51% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives Edison International a B grade with a buy rating and $48.18 price target.
- Safeway (SWY): The stock increased 2.08% Monday to $21.63. The stock has risen 2.8% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives Safeway a B grade with a buy rating and $23.87 price target.
- XL Group (XL): The stock rose 1.97% Monday to $21.22. The stock has increased 7.33% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives XL Group a C grade and hold rating.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV