- Estimated net sales were $262 million in the quarter ended March 31, 2012, a year-over-year increase from the corresponding quarter of approximately 10%, and a seasonal sequential decrease from the prior quarter of approximately 3%.
- Total orders in the first quarter of 2012 improved both year-over-year and sequentially, and were approximately 8% greater than estimated net sales for the period.
- Estimated operating income was $5 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2012, which is net of i) approximately $7 million restructuring costs in connection with the previously announced closures of two factories in China, and ii) approximately $1 million costs incurred in connection with the previously announced acquisition of DDi Corp.
- Estimated Adjusted EBITDA was $33 million in the first quarter, a year-over-year increase of approximately 13% from the corresponding quarter, and a sequential decrease from the prior quarter of approximately 25%. A reconciliation of estimated Adjusted EBITDA to estimated operating income for the first quarter of 2012 is set forth below.
Viasystems Estimates First Quarter Net Sales And Operating Income
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.