- Estimated net sales were $262 million in the quarter ended March 31, 2012, a year-over-year increase from the corresponding quarter of approximately 10%, and a seasonal sequential decrease from the prior quarter of approximately 3%.
- Total orders in the first quarter of 2012 improved both year-over-year and sequentially, and were approximately 8% greater than estimated net sales for the period.
- Estimated operating income was $5 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2012, which is net of i) approximately $7 million restructuring costs in connection with the previously announced closures of two factories in China, and ii) approximately $1 million costs incurred in connection with the previously announced acquisition of DDi Corp.
- Estimated Adjusted EBITDA was $33 million in the first quarter, a year-over-year increase of approximately 13% from the corresponding quarter, and a sequential decrease from the prior quarter of approximately 25%. A reconciliation of estimated Adjusted EBITDA to estimated operating income for the first quarter of 2012 is set forth below.
Viasystems Estimates First Quarter Net Sales And Operating Income
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.