- Awarded a five-year $26.4 million contract for Advanced Vehicle Testing and Evaluation by the U.S. Department of Energy through a highly competitive bidding process
- Installed Blink® residential and commercial charging stations in every major EV Project market to expand the Blink network to 34 states in the U.S.
- Partnered with Outcast to launch a digital advertising network utilizing Blink® EV charging stations
- Partnered with IKEA, Walmart, American Electric Power, Kohl’s, Sears, and Macy’s Department Stores to install ECOtality’s Blink® Pedestal electric vehicle charging stations
- Collaborated with Silver Spring Networks to integrate ECOtality’s Blink® electric vehicle charging stations with the Silver Spring Smart Energy Platform
- Received Underwriters Laboratories (UL) certification for the Blink® DC Fast Charge system
- Installed the first Blink® DC Fast Charge system at the Hollywood Fred Meyer store in Portland, Oregon and at the Lebanon Cracker Barrel Store in Tennessee
- Provided electric vehicle charging infrastructure in partnership with car2go to support the first 100-percent electric car sharing program in North America
- Launched the Blink® mobile application for smartphones and mobile devices with a map to identify Blink® Chargers on the go, and charger information and status
ECOtality Announces Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.