- Awarded a five-year $26.4 million contract for Advanced Vehicle Testing and Evaluation by the U.S. Department of Energy through a highly competitive bidding process
- Installed Blink® residential and commercial charging stations in every major EV Project market to expand the Blink network to 34 states in the U.S.
- Partnered with Outcast to launch a digital advertising network utilizing Blink® EV charging stations
- Partnered with IKEA, Walmart, American Electric Power, Kohl’s, Sears, and Macy’s Department Stores to install ECOtality’s Blink® Pedestal electric vehicle charging stations
- Collaborated with Silver Spring Networks to integrate ECOtality’s Blink® electric vehicle charging stations with the Silver Spring Smart Energy Platform
- Received Underwriters Laboratories (UL) certification for the Blink® DC Fast Charge system
- Installed the first Blink® DC Fast Charge system at the Hollywood Fred Meyer store in Portland, Oregon and at the Lebanon Cracker Barrel Store in Tennessee
- Provided electric vehicle charging infrastructure in partnership with car2go to support the first 100-percent electric car sharing program in North America
- Launched the Blink® mobile application for smartphones and mobile devices with a map to identify Blink® Chargers on the go, and charger information and status
ECOtality Announces Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.