Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNCR), the world’s leading provider of transaction management, cloud enablement and mobility management for connected devices, today announced it will report its first quarter 2012 financial results after U.S. financial markets close on Monday, May 7, 2012.
In conjunction with this announcement, Synchronoss will host a conference call on Monday, May 7, 2012, at 4:30 p.m. (ET) to discuss the company’s financial results. To access this call, dial 800-638-4817 (domestic) or 617-614-3943 (international). The pass code for the call is 41338960. Additionally, a live web cast of the conference call will be available on the “Investor Relations” page on the company’s web site www.synchronoss.com.
Following the conference call, a replay will be available at 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international). The replay pass code is 40682709. An archived web cast of this conference call will also be available on the “Investor Relations” page of the company’s web site, www.synchronoss.com.
About Synchronoss Technologies, Inc.Synchronoss Technologies (NASDAQ: SNCR) is the world’s leading provider of transaction management, cloud enablement and mobility management for connected devices. The company’s technology platforms ensure a simple and seamless on-demand channel for service providers and their customers. For more information visit us at:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV