XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: XPO) will hold its first quarter conference call and webcast on Thursday, May 10, 2012, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The company’s results will be released after market close on May 9 and made available on www.xpologistics.com.
|Call toll-free from US/Canada: 1-800-573-4752|
|International callers: +1-617-224-4324|
|Passcode: XPO conference call|
Live webcast online at: www.xpologistics.com
A replay of the conference will be available until June 10, 2012, by calling toll-free (from US/Canada) 1-888-286-8010; international callers dial +1-617-801-6888. Use the passcode number 82196287. Additionally, the call will be archived on www.xpologistics.com.
About XPO Logistics, Inc.Founded in 1989, XPO Logistics, Inc. is a non-asset based, third-party logistics provider of freight transportation services that uses a network of relationships with ground, sea and air carriers to find the best transportation solutions for its customers. The company offers its services through three distinct business units: expedited transportation (Express-1, Inc.); freight forwarding (Concert Group Logistics, Inc.); and freight brokerage. XPO Logistics serves more than 4,000 retail, commercial, manufacturing and industrial customers through nine U.S. operations centers and 23 agent locations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV