HOUSTON, April 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CARBO Ceramics Inc. (NYSE: CRR) announced today that its management will present at the 16th Annual BURKENROAD REPORTS Investment Conference, being held at The Westin New Orleans Canal Place Hotel, on April 27, 2012. Ernesto Bautista, III, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Mark Thomas, Manager of Investor Relations, are scheduled to present at 8:30 a.m. Central Time. A copy of the presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section on the Company's website at www.carboceramics.com. Investors interested in attending the conference should contact Tulane University A. B. Freeman School of Business BURKENROAD REPORTS at 504-862-8496.
CARBO is the world's largest supplier of ceramic proppant for fracturing oil and gas wells, and a major supplier of resin-coated sand proppant; the provider of the industry's most widely used fracture simulation software; and a provider of fracture design and consulting services. The Company also provides a broad range of technologies for spill prevention, containment and countermeasures, along with geotechnical monitoring.
SOURCE CARBO Ceramics Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV