The Associated Press
Among the stock activity stories for Monday, April 16, from AP Business News:
â¿¿ Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. shares tumbled to the lowest levels in more than two years on after the government in Mongolia asked for a suspension in activities at a coal mining company that Ivanhoe partially owns.
â¿¿ Shares of Vringo Inc. soared after it was revealed that billionaire Mark Cuban had taken a major stake in the ringtone company.â¿¿ Cobalt International Energy Inc. denied reports that Angolan officials concealed their stakes in an oil venture linked to the company as shares tumbled.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV