Romney on Taxes: I'd Kill These Deductions
By Mark Russell, Newser Staff
Having pretty much wrapped up the GOP nomination for president, but still months away from the party convention, Mitt Romney used his "spring break" for fundraising -- pulling in a hefty $2 million in events Sunday alone, reports MSNBC.
Sunday afternoon, a reception at the $14 million home of investment company founder and former U.S. ambassador to the Vatican Francis Rooney featured plenty of luxury cars, including Mercedes, Porsches, and at least one Maserati. Rooney gave the $2,500 limit to Romney's campaign last June, and his company has given a total of $1 million to two pro-Romney super PACs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV