MagicJack VocalTec (CALL) is a provider of carrier-class voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) and convergence solutions for fixed and wireless communication service providers. This stock is trading up 3.4% at $23.69 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 358,000Average Volume: 416,911 Volume % Change: 58% From a technical perspective, CALL is continuing to tend higher after it recently found some buying interest right near its 50-day moving average of $21.79, and right off some previous support at $22.25. Traders should now consider long-biased trades in CALL if this stock can manage to close near its daily highs, and trigger a near-term breakout trade over $24.18. Look for a sustained move and close over $24.18 that comes on volume that's near or well above 416,911 shares. If we get that action soon, look for CALL to make a run at its recent high of $28.22 in the near future. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV