Liquidity Services (LQDT) develops technologies to secure communications and transactions over the Internet by enterprises and consumers. This stock is trading up 1% at $51.78 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 327,000Average Volume: 458,477 Volume % Change: 74% >>7 Stocks With Relative Strength to Beat the Market From a technical perspective, LQDT has started to trigger a near-term breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some overhead resistance at $51.80 with decent volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in LQDT if it can manage to sustain a high-volume move and close over $51.80. Look for volume at the close that's near or well above 458,477 shares. If we get that action, look for LQDT to continue to trend higher towards $55 in the near-term.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV