Riverbed Technology (RVBD) has developed solutions to the fundamental problems associated with information technology performance across wide area networks. This stock is trading up 3.4% at $26.39 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.6 millionAverage Volume: 3.7 million >>7 Hot Stocks on Traders' Radars Volume % Change: 61% Shares of RVBD are moving notably higher today ahead of the company's earnings report which is set for Thursday after the market close. From a technical perspective, RVBD is moving back above its 200-day moving average of $26.69 today on decent volume. This is quickly pushing the stock within range of its 50-day moving average of $27.51. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in RVBD post-earnings if the stock can manage to close over that 50-day with high volume. Look for volume on that move that's near or well above its three-month average action of 3.7 million shares. If we get that action after earnings, then look for RVBD to make a run at $29.50 to $31 or possibly higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV