Conn's (CONN) is a specialty retailer of consumer products, and also provides consumer finance for the purchase of the products that it offers. This stock is trading up 2.7% at $18.10 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 299,000Average Volume: 235,110 Volume % Change: 140% >>12 Highest-Rated Consumer Stocks Picked by S&P From a technical perspective, CONN is moving notably higher today on above average volume. This move is coming off of a near-term support zone at around $17 a share, and it's now pushing CONN within range triggering a breakout trade. That trade will hit once CONN takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $19 to $19.83 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CONN if it can manage to clear those levels on volume that's near or above 235,110 shares. If we get that action soon, look for CONN to move over $20 in the near-term. I would simply avoid or short CONN if it takes out that near-term support at $17 with high-volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV