- He takes no nonsense. Posner has ruled Apple's claim constructions "superior," those of Motorola "ridiculous."
- You take risks when you bring broad patents to court. Posner has ruled one of Apple's patents invalid due to a lack of specificity.
- Discovery is going to be expensive. Posner has told Google to hand Apple data covering its development of Android.
- Only patents that are on point are going to be covered. Posner has identified one patent on "touchscreen heuristics" (Steve Jobs is listed as one of the inventors) as the centerpiece of the case.
Apple v. Google Case May End Patent Gold Rush
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.