Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, will host a Tweet Chat with Martin Lindstrom – a brand futurist and bestselling author of Brandwashed and Buyology – to discuss marketing tactics designed to help companies build their brands and increase online sales. The chat will take place through Twitter on Tuesday, Apr. 17, 2012, from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. EDT. Participants in the online discussion should tag their posts with #Globalocity.
The Tweet Chat will provide a preview of key topics that will be highlighted during Mr. Lindstrom’s upcoming keynote presentation at the Digital River ® Globalocity ™ commerce conference. The annual event, which draws top business visionaries, industry analysts, global commerce executives and senior professionals from the U.S., Europe and Asia, will take place May 14-16, 2012, at the JW Marriott L.A. LIVE Hotel in Los Angeles, Calif. For more information, visit the event website.
Tweet Chat Details
- What: A Digital River-hosted Tweet Chat with brand expert and author Martin Lindstrom that focuses on marketing tactics used to build brands and online sales
- When: Tuesday, Apr. 17, 2012, at 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. EDT
- Where: Join the conversation on tweetchat.com/room/Globalocity and submit questions using the hashtag: #Globalocity
- Follow: Martin Lindstrom: @MartinLindstrom, Digital River: @DigitalRiverInc
What is a Tweet Chat?A Tweet Chat is a real-time conversation on Twitter. Participants use a common hashtag (#Globalocity) to respond to questions the moderator and other participants pose. Tweets (Twitter messages) are limited to 140 characters, which keeps responses succinct. About Digital River, Inc. Digital River, Inc., the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, builds and manages online businesses for software and game publishers, consumer electronics manufacturers, distributors, online retailers and affiliates. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a global commerce operation. The company’s comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, global payments, cloud-based billing, fraud management, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multi-lingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV