1971 Lamborghini Miura SV
The fifth most beautiful car is the 1971 Miura, the first high-performance, mid-engine supercar and "the prototype for that type of vehicle ever since," according to Oldham.
"This car was way ahead of its time, and it sent Ferrari back to the drawing board," he said.
The Miura debuted in 1966 and remained in production until 1972. A total of 764 were built, according to Wikipedia. In 1974, Lamborghini began production of the Countach.Last year, a 1971 Lamborghini Miura P400 SV prototype went for $1.7 million at auction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV