NEW YORK, April 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AllianceBernstein L.P. and AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. (NYSE: AB) today announced that First Quarter 2012 financial and operating results will be released on Wednesday, May 2, 2012. Management will conduct a teleconference call beginning at 8:00 am (ET), following the release of its financial results. The call will be hosted by Peter S. Kraus, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Edward J. Farrell, Controller and Interim Chief Financial Officer.
Parties may access the conference call by either webcast or telephone:
- To listen by webcast, please visit AllianceBernstein's Investor Relations website at http://ir.alliancebernstein.com/investorrelations at least 15 minutes prior to the call to download and install any necessary audio software.
- To listen by telephone, please dial (866) 556-2265 in the U.S. or (973) 935-8521 outside the U.S., 10 minutes before the 8:00 am (ET) scheduled start time. The conference ID# is 69710790.
The presentation that will be reviewed during the conference call will be available on AllianceBernstein's Investor Relations website shortly after the release of First Quarter 2012 financial and operating results on May 2, 2012.
A replay of the webcast will be made available beginning approximately one hour after the completion of the conference call on May 2, 2012 and will remain on AllianceBernstein's website for one week. An audio replay of the conference call will also be available for one week. To access the audio replay, please call (855) 859-2056 from the U.S., or outside the U.S. call (404) 537-3406, and provide the conference ID#: 69710790.About AllianceBernstein AllianceBernstein is a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional investors, individuals and private clients in major world markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV