Teach Yourself VISUALLY the New iPad (Wiley; 978-1-1182-5293-2; July 2012; US $29.99) by Lonzell Watson is a full-color, step-by-step guide to the new iPad that is perfectly suited for anyone who is a visual learner and learns best with minimal text and maximum illustrations.
Additionally, Siri For Dummies (Wiley; 978-1-1182-9928-9; April 2012; US $7.99) by Marc Saltzman gets readers up to speed on everything the iPhone's voice-activated personal assistant can do, as well as covering the Voice Dictation feature for the new iPad.
The new iPad books from Wiley are available for purchase online and at retailers nationwide in both print and all e-book formats. For additional information visit www.wiley.com.
About WileyFounded in 1807, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. has been a valued source of information and understanding for more than 200 years, helping people around the world meet their needs and fulfill their aspirations. Wiley and its acquired companies have published the works of more than 450 Nobel laureates in all categories: Literature, Economics, Physiology or Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, and Peace. Our core businesses publish scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly journals, encyclopedias, books, and online products and services; professional/trade books, subscription products, training materials, and online applications and Web sites; and educational materials for undergraduate and graduate students and lifelong learners. Wiley's global headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia. The Company's Web site can be accessed at http://www.wiley.com. The Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols JWa and JWb. SOURCE Wiley
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV