GENEVA, April 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) announced that it has posted its Statutory Accounts for the year ended December 31, 2011 on its Company website and has filed them with the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets on April 16, 2012. The Company's statutory accounts and complete Annual Report can be found at www.st.com.
Hard copy versions of the complete audited statutory accounts are available free of charge upon request from ST's Investor Relations Department: +41 22 929 5920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ST is a global leader in the semiconductor market serving customers across the spectrum of sense and power technologies and multimedia convergence applications. From energy management and savings to trust and data security, from healthcare and wellness to smart consumer devices, in the home, car and office, at work and at play, ST is found everywhere microelectronics make a positive and innovative contribution to people's life. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented.In 2011, the Company's net revenues were $9.73 billion. Further information on ST can be found at www.st.com. SOURCE STMicroelectronics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV