For consumers looking for a tasty and convenient alternative to their brown bag routine, Hillshire Farm introduces Grilled Chicken Breast, an affordable new line of fire grilled, pre-cooked, perfectly seasoned chicken breasts that are ready in just minutes. With 120 calories and 19 grams of protein per serving, new microwaveable Hillshire Farm Grilled Chicken Breast makes it easy to enjoy a satisfying, warm and balanced meal at work, at home, or on the go.
“Hillshire Farm Grilled Chicken Breast follows in our brand’s heritage of creating innovative, wholesome mealtime options ,” said Daryl Gormley, Brand General Manager, Hillshire Farm. “ Hillshire Farm Grilled Chicken Breast was created to allow consumers to spend less time making lunch – and more time enjoying it. Especially when paired with fresh ingredients to create a hearty sandwich, the four flavor varieties offer consumers variety in their meal routines – and the promise of a great tasting lunch.”
Available in four flavors, Hillshire Farm Grilled Chicken Breast contains no preservatives:
- Hillshire Farm Grilled Chicken Breast, Garlic & Herb adds Mediterranean flair to any lunch dish by combining the taste of roasted garlic with a traditional blend of herbs
- Hillshire Farm Grilled Chicken Breast, Italian Style channels the country’s culinary inspiration by pairing grilled chicken with a medley of spices such as basil, oregano, and garlic
- Hillshire Farm Grilled Chicken Breast, Lemon Pepper blends the fresh taste of citrus with the piquant kick of black pepper
- Hillshire Farm Grilled Chicken Breast, Original Grilled serves as the go-to staple of any sandwich, bringing the savory taste of perfectly-grilled chicken to any meal
In supermarkets nationwide, Hillshire Farm Grilled Chicken Breast is available in the lunchmeat section for a suggested retail price of $4.79. Visit www.hillshirefarm.com for more information on Hillshire Farm Grilled Chicken Breast, including recipes and product details.About Hillshire Farm Hillshire Farm has been providing quality meat products since 1934. Our products are versatile, easy to use and are available in convenient stay-fresh packaging in a variety of cuts, sizes and flavors. The Hillshire Farm portfolio of quality meats includes Hillshire Farm Deli Select ® lunchmeats, Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage, Hillshire Farm Link Sausage and Hillshire Farm Lit’l Smokies ® cocktail links. Visit www.hillshirefarm.com for additional information. About Sara Lee Corporation Sara Lee Corp. (NYSE: SLE) and its leading portfolio of food and beverage brands, including Ball Park, Douwe Egberts, Hillshire Farm, Jimmy Dean, Pickwick Teas, Sara Lee and Senseo, generate nearly $8 billion in annual net sales from continuing operations and employ approximately 20,000 people worldwide. In January 2011, Sara Lee Corp. announced that it will divide the company into two pure-play publicly-traded companies, one focused on the international coffee and tea market and the other on North American meats. For more information on the company, please visit www.saralee.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV