On Monday, April 23, from backstage at Club Geba in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Ortsbo, the world’s leading real-time experiential communications platform, will present a “Live & Global” Q&A hosted by rock icon, Gene Simmons. The Q&A will serve as an exclusive, all-access event for fans around the world to chat live with their favorite rock stars including: Joe Elliott of Def Leppard, Matt Sorum of Guns ‘n’ Roses, and more!
Using Ortsbo's proprietary, live subtitling technology on the Live & Global platform, viewers around the world can watch the webcast Q&A in real-time with closed captioning in any of Ortsbo's 53 supported languages. Additionally, fans and media alike will be able to text questions directly to the rock legends and follow along with the answers, all in their native language. The program will last approximately one hour and will also feature Allstars: Duff McKagan (Guns ‘n’ Roses), Sebastian Bach (Skid Row), Mike Inez (Alice in Chains), and Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple).
Fans and media can register for the chat in advance or join live to submit their questions for the Rock-N-Roll Allstars. Full details include:
Ortsbo Live & Global: Rock-N-Roll AllstarsLive from Club Geba Buenos Aires, ArgentinaMonday, April 235 p.m. Eastern (2 p.m. Pacific / 10 p.m. UK / 11 p.m. CEST)To participate: http://liveandglobal.com/rnrallstars/“Ortsbo continues to have huge success with its Live & Global events and I’m thrilled to be hosting a real-time conversation between fellow rock legends, die-hard fans and myself during this first-of-its-kind tour,” said Simmons. “We know that great music is universal and I think Ortsbo is the key to a one-world language. This Live & Global session is going to be a great addition to the tour and venue, and I’m looking forward to giving our fans a ‘back stage pass’ to talk with us!”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV