The Corporate Executive Board Company To Broadcast 2012 First Quarter Conference Call Live On The Internet
ARLINGTON, Va., April 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Corporate Executive Board Company (CEB) (NYSE: EXBD) today announced it will provide an online Web simulcast of its conference call to discuss its news release regarding its financial results for the first quarter 2012, which will be issued after the market closes on Wednesday, May 2, 2012.
The quarterly conference call is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 3, 2012. A live broadcast of CEB's conference call will be available online by visiting www.executiveboard.com and clicking on the link to Investor Relations on the company's website. Related presentation materials will be posted to the company's Investor Relations section in Adobe Acrobat format prior to the call. The broadcast of the conference call will also be available online at www.earnings.com.
About Corporate Executive Board By identifying and building on the proven best practices of the world's best companies, CEB helps senior executives and their teams drive corporate performance. CEB offers comprehensive data analysis, research and advisory services that align to executive leadership roles and key recurring decisions. CEB tools, insights, and analysis empower member companies to focus efforts, move quickly, and address emerging and enduring business challenges with confidence. CEB's client and member network includes 85 percent of the Fortune 500, 50 percent of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and 70 percent of the FTSE 100. It spans more than 50 countries, 5,300 individual organizations, and 225,000 business professionals. For more information, visit http://www.executiveboard.com/.
SOURCE Corporate Executive Board
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV