DALLAS, April 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Securities, Inc., the principal broker-dealer subsidiary of SWS Group, Inc. (NYSE: SWS), announced today that P. Charles "Charlie" Eldemire has joined the firm's Private Client Group (PCG) as Regional Director for the Gulf Coast region.
"Charlie's record of achievement throughout his career in the financial services industry has distinguished him as an effective and successful leader who we are proud to welcome to our firm," said Larry G. Tate, Southwest Securities' Director of Retail. "As we pursue opportunities to continue expanding our retail brokerage business, we are fortunate to have Charlie on board to assist with these efforts."
The Private Client Group's Gulf Coast region includes 10 offices in Texas and two in Oklahoma. In addition to his duties as Regional Director, Mr. Eldemire will serve as Branch Manager of the PCG's Park Cities location in Dallas.
Prior to joining Southwest Securities, Mr. Eldemire served with UBS where he was Managing Director in Dallas for 22 years. He began his career in the financial services industry with E.F. Hutton in 1978 after earning a degree from Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas.Southwest Securities, Inc., a member of NYSE, FINRA and SIPC, provides securities brokerage, investment banking and securities clearing services to a broad range of individual, corporate, public and industry clients. The firm is a wholly owned subsidiary of SWS Group, Inc. (NYSE: SWS), a financial services holding company whose stock is listed and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol, SWS. SOURCE Southwest Securities, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV