j2 Global, Inc. (NasdaqGS:JCOM), the provider of cloud services for business, invites the public, members of the press, the financial community, stockholders and other interested parties to listen to a live audio Webcast of its First Quarter Conference Call at 5 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 3, 2012.
Hemi Zucker, chief executive officer, Scott Turicchi, president, and Kathy Griggs, chief financial officer, will host the call. Materials presented during the call will be posted on the Company's Web site at http://www.j2global.com at least thirty minutes prior to the call and filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission pursuant to Regulation FD.
|What:||j2 Global, Inc. Q1 2012 Earnings Call|
|When:||5 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 3, 2012|
|How:||Log onto the above website and follow link top left on home page|
Questions for the conference call will be taken via e-mail at email@example.com and can be sent anytime prior to or during the Webcast. If you are unable to participate during the live Webcast, the conference call and presentation materials will be archived at www.j2global.com.
About j2 Globalj2 Global, Inc. (NasdaqGS: JCOM) provides cloud services for business, offering Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. Founded in 1995, the company's messaging network spans more than 49 countries on six continents. j2 Global markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe®, LandslideCRM TM and Onebox®. As of December 31, 2011, j2 Global had achieved 16 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth. For more information about j2 Global, please visit http://investor.j2global.com/events.cfm.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV