DataMotion Announces Next-Generation Platform For Cloud-based Secure Data Delivery Services
MORRISTOWN, N.J., April 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DataMotion ( www.datamotion.com), innovators in cloud-based data delivery services, today announced the next generation of its DataMotion Platform. Available as a public, private or hybrid cloud solution, the platform-as-a-service (PaaS) makes it simple for organizations to reduce the cost and complexity of delivering electronic information to employees, customers and partners in a secure and compliant way.
Historically, it has been difficult for many organizations to implement cost-effective and secure data-delivery services. To secure "data-in-motion" across various communications channels, organizations typically rely on point products from multiple vendors. This creates a complex and costly infrastructure that is difficult for IT departments to manage, and it also requires end-users to learn multiple new systems for secure data exchange. As a result, they often resort to old-fashioned manual processes or, worse yet, non-compliant Internet solutions.
The DataMotion Platform improves on traditional approaches by providing a unified, secure and compliant cloud-based hub for delivering messages, files and forms. It integrates disparate systems in a fully auditable manner secured by military-grade encryption. Advanced reporting provides visibility into all transactions to ensure control. Its unique architecture also provides the flexibility to incorporate any number of systems, workflows and organizations."The DataMotion platform has been a vital component in delivering our services to citizens across the U.K. It quickly and easily helped us integrate disparate processes and third party systems, while giving us the assurance that confidential data is always encrypted when in transit," said Danny Golding, development manager, Citizens Advice, a U.K. charity that helps millions of citizens each year resolve legal, financial and other problems. "This offers us a very cost effective solution because it plugs right into our architecture using standard APIs and protocols, no end-user training was required." "The DataMotion Platform enables our income tax and utility billing divisions to interact with citizens over secure electronic channels," said Diana Steck, manager, Accounts Receivable Division, City of Xenia, OH. "This is a much more convenient way for citizens to resolve their issues when compared to traditional phone or in-person queries. It is also more cost effective for our city, which is a critical consideration in these times of declining revenue and shrinking budgets." A true PaaS, the DataMotion Platform offers a transaction-based pay-as-you-go business option, so organizations can start with smaller deployments and scale to any number of transactions. Other key features of the platform include:
- On-demand reporting, rendered through a Web interface or parsable format.
- Easy-to-use encryption, requiring no public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Transparent integration with leading applications, including Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise, Salesforce.com, Citrix, and smartphone and tablet devices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV