Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that it will commence quarterly earnings conference calls, beginning with a call scheduled for Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern (10:00 a.m. Central) to review its first quarter 2012 financial results. Kemper will issue its earnings release and financial supplement containing first quarter results on Monday, May 7, after the market closes.
The company will file its quarterly report on Form 10-Q with the Securities and Exchange Commission on May 7. Kemper’s Form 10-Q, earnings release and financial supplement will be available on the investors section of kemper.com.
Kemper’s conference call will be accessible via the internet and by telephone. The phone number for Kemper’s May 8 conference call is 866.393.1565. To listen via webcast, register on-line at the investor section of kemper.com at least 15 minutes prior to the webcast to download and install any necessary software.
A replay of the call will be available through May 22, 2012 at 855.859.2056 using conference ID number 68614462.About Kemper Kemper Specialty is part of Kemper Corporation and provides personal and commercial auto insurance to select areas of the non-standard auto market. Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide life, health, auto, homeowners, renters insurance and other products to the individual and small business markets. Kemper markets its products through a network of independent agents, brokers and career agents, as well as directly to consumers. Additional information about Kemper is available by visiting kemper.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV