VanceInfo Technologies Inc. To Announce First Quarter 2012 Financial Results On May 15, 2012
BEIJING, April 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- VanceInfo Technologies Inc. ("VanceInfo" or the "Company") (NYSE: VIT), an IT service provider and one of the leading offshore software development companies in China, today announced that it will release unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012, before the U.S. market opens on Tuesday, May 15, 2012.
The Company will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast to discuss the results at 8:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 ( 8:00 PM Beijing/ Hong Kong time). Please dial-in five minutes prior to the call to register and receive further instruction.
The dial-in details for the live conference call are as below:
- U.S. Toll Free Dial-in Number: + 1.866.519.4004- International Dial-in Number: +65.6723.9381- Hong Kong Dial-in Number: +852.2475.0994Passcode: 72161717The conference call will be available live via webcast on the Investors section of VanceInfo Technologies website at http://ir.vanceinfo.com. The archive replay will be available on VanceInfo's website shortly after the call. A dial-in replay of the conference call will be available until May 23, 2012: - U.S. Toll Free Dial-in Number: +1.866.214.5335- International Dial-in Number: +61.2.8235.5000Passcode: 72161717 About VanceInfo VanceInfo Technologies Inc. is an IT service provider and one of the leading offshore software development companies in China. The Company ranked number one among Chinese offshore software development service providers for the North American and European markets as measured by 2010 revenues, according to International Data Corporation (IDC). This marks the fourth consecutive year that VanceInfo has been ranked number one by IDC in this category. VanceInfo's comprehensive range of IT services includes research & development services, enterprise solutions, application development & maintenance, quality assurance & testing, globalization & localization and other solutions and services. VanceInfo provides these services primarily to corporations headquartered in the United States, Europe, Japan and Greater China, targeting high-growth industries such as technology, telecommunications, financial services, travel services, manufacturing, retail and distribution. SOURCE VanceInfo Technologies Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV