VISLINK Launches "LiveGear" At NAB 2012
LAS VEGAS, April 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vislink launches LiveGear, a new family of IP-centric products to its broadcast portfolio of wireless communication solutions.
AirStream provides the power of an ENG news van in a compact and easy to use unit which can be carried by hand, in a shoulder bag or backpack. Connect your camera to
AirStream, and with the push of a button you're "on the air"; mobile
Internet Newsgathering (iNG) has never been easier. The LiveGear advantage delivers broadcast quality video that's portable, user friendly and cost effective. No matter your market size, LiveGear is ideal for live coverage of news, sports, politics, and community events.
"With the launch of LiveGear, Vislink is the first company to offer a comprehensive suite of licensed and unlicensed remote video solutions that include broadband cellular, WiFi, terrestrial, and satellite microwave technologies," stated Eric McCulley, Vislink Marketing Manager. "Utilizing Vislink's H.264 adaptive bit-rate encoding technology, LiveGear products offer superior, robust and persistent video transmission by bonding multiple 3G/4G LTE cellular networks together."
The LiveGear product family is designed for the broadcast professional who requires dependable equipment to meet the competitive challenges of today's first-on-the-scene response.The following LiveGear products will be demonstrated at NAB 2012:
- AirCam: 3G/4G LTE Camera Back Transmitter
- AirStream: 3G/4G LTE Portable Video Transmitter
- LiveGear Receiver: IP Playout Receiver
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV