Bank of America: S&P Laggard
Other S&P 500 laggards on Friday included:
- E-Trade Financial (ETFC): The stock fell 5.63% Friday to $10.06. The stock has risen 26.38% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives E-Trade Financial a C- grade and hold rating.
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW): The stock dropped 5.58% Friday to $68.55. The stock has fallen 3.04% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives Edwards Lifesciences a B grade with a buy rating and $83.15 price target.
- First Solar (FSLR): The stock fell 5.32% Friday to $20.83. The stock has dropped 38.3% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives First Solar a C- grade and hold rating.
- Morgan Stanley (MS): The stock dropped 5.16% Friday to $17.28. The stock has risen 14.21% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives Morgan Stanley a C- grade and hold rating.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): The stock fell 4.8% Friday to $16.16. The stock has dropped 6.81% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives Nabors Industries a B- grade with a buy rating and $19.17 price target.
- KeyCorp (KEY): The stock dropped 4.55% Friday to $7.97. The stock has risen 3.64% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives KeyCorp a C+ grade and hold rating.
- Goldman Sachs (GS): The stock fell 4.4% Friday to $115.09. The stock has risen 27.27% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives Goldman Sachs a B- grade with a buy rating and $136.29 price target.
- First Horizon National (FHN): The stock dropped 4.31% Friday to $9.77. The stock has risen 22.12% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives First Horizon National a C+ grade and hold rating.
- St. Jude Medical (STJ): The stock fell 4.27% Friday to $38.58. The stock has risen 12.48% year to date. TheStreet Ratings gives St. Jude Medical a B grade with a buy rating and $47.32 price target.
--Written by Alexandra Zendrian in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian
>To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
>To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV