TORONTO, April 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Brookfield Real Estate Services Inc. (TSX: BRE) today declared a dividend of $0.092 per share for the month of April 2012, payable May 31 st, 2012 to shareholders of record on April 30 th, 2012.
About Brookfield Real Estate Services Inc. The Company is a leading provider of services to residential real estate REALTORS®¹. It generates cash flow from franchise royalties and service fees derived from a national network of real estate brokers and agents in Canada operating under the Royal LePage, Via Capitale Real Estate Network and Johnston & Daniel brand names. At January 1, 2012, the Company Network was comprised of 15,278 REALTORS®. The Company Network has an approximate 22% share of the Canadian residential resale real estate market based on transactional dollar volume. The Company is listed on the TSX and trades under the symbol "BRE". Its website address is www.brookfieldresinc.com.
1 REALTOR® is a trademark identifying real estate licensees in Canada who are members of the Canadian Real Estate Association
SOURCE Brookfield Real Estate Services Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV