To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money" Lightning Round Friday evening:
Gulfport Energy (GPOR): "The technicals are right. It's time to go go go and sell that one."
International Paper (IP): "This is just terrific. The yield looks great and they have a terrific CEO."Telecom Argentina SA (TEO): "No, I'm not going to Argentina. That's a tough place to be." Foster Wheeler (FWLT): "No, no, energy construction is not doing well right now." Marriott International (MAR): "I like Marriott but not as much as Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) or Starwood Hotels & Resorts (HOT)." > >> Bull or Bear? Vote in Our Poll --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV