NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- America's greatest spas offer everything you need to rejuvenate both your body and spirit -- from Ayurvedic massage to Zumba dance classes.
"It wasn't that long ago that a hotel spa would be three treatment rooms in the basement, but the bar is constantly being raised," says John Newton of Conde Nast Traveler magazine, which polls its readers annually to pick America's best spas. "Going to the spa has become a lot less about going into the hotel basement and a lot more about having a whole experience."
Newton says the best spas have 20,000 square feet or more of elaborate fireplaces, baths and treatment rooms, as well as a wide variety of physical, spiritual and nutritional programs.
|Couples can enjoy spa treatments together at the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Utah.|
"There are places
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV