NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Sony Corp. fell 6.9 percent to $17.44.
Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. fell 6.7 percent to $12.73.
Arch Coal Inc. fell 6.6 percent to $9.93.EXCO Resources Inc. fell 6.5 percent to $5.79. EXterran Holdings Inc. fell 6.3 percent to $12.45. TRC Companies Inc. fell 5.9 percent to $5.77. First Horizon National Corp. fell 5.4 percent to $9.66. Alon USA Energy Inc. fell 5.3 percent to $8.71. Frontline Ltd. fell 5.3 percent to $6.63. Parker Drilling Co. fell 5.2 percent to $5.34.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV