NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Sony Corp. fell 6.9 percent to $17.44.
Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. fell 6.7 percent to $12.73.
Arch Coal Inc. fell 6.6 percent to $9.93.EXCO Resources Inc. fell 6.5 percent to $5.79. EXterran Holdings Inc. fell 6.3 percent to $12.45. TRC Companies Inc. fell 5.9 percent to $5.77. First Horizon National Corp. fell 5.4 percent to $9.66. Alon USA Energy Inc. fell 5.3 percent to $8.71. Frontline Ltd. fell 5.3 percent to $6.63. Parker Drilling Co. fell 5.2 percent to $5.34.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV