COUTURE: New York Bridal Fashion Week ( www.coutureshow.com), formerly the WeddingChannel Couture Show, the number-one wedding fashion trade show for New York Bridal Fashion Week, today unveiled exciting new features, including the launch of four new bridal lines: AUSTIN SCARLETT, Victor Harper, McCaffrey Haute Couture by David McCaffrey and Butter by Nadia. COUTURE continues to provide an unparalleled luxury experience for the best names in bridal that combines the passion of designers, the intimacy of a boutique retailer and the beauty of bridal fashion in the ultimate, one-stop destination.
In addition, COUTURE has announced it will be moving to the Hilton New York in October for Spring 2013 New York Bridal Fashion Week. Exhibitors and attendees will receive the same luxury experience they’ve always known and loved, plus great new features such as an open floor plan, runway exhibitions, fashion shows and more.
“On our 17 th anniversary as New York’s premier international bridal market venue, COUTURE is proud to be the leader over the years in connecting nearly 400 new and established bridal designers with retailers and our coveted brides,” said Carley Roney, cofounder of XO Group Inc., the parent company of COUTURE. “We’re thrilled to offer maximum luxury and glamour with attendee promotions, rewards and complimentary amenities for a luxe bridal fashion experience in a space that combines the passion of designers, the intimacy of a boutique retailer and the beauty of bridal fashion.”
LUXURY FEATURES AT COUTURE: New York Bridal Fashion Week
- Luxury Event Design: Renowned event designer Danielle Bobish from Curtain Up Events will be partnering with COUTURE to create a uniquely designed reception space, as well as an amazing wedding dress exhibition in the heart of the show, featuring more than 30 designer gowns and accessories as inspiration.
- Ultimate Buyers Lounge: Exhibitors and attendees can relax and regroup between shows in the Ultimate Buyers Lounge, where they can enjoy food and refreshments, and enter for a chance to win special prizes.
- Exclusive Look at New Bridal Lines: Attendees will receive an insider’s look at four new lines launching at COUTURE this year. Project Runway alum Austin Scarlett will give a sneak preview of his new line, AUSTIN SCARLETT, that’s set to debut in full at Spring 2013 New York Bridal Fashion Week. Additional lines debuting at COUTURE include Victor Harper (by a renowned designer announced at the show site), McCaffrey Haute Couture by David McCaffrey and Butter by Nadia.
- Makeup and Hair Services: Free makeovers from beauty stylist MG Hair & Makeup will be offered to exhibitors and attendees on the 14 th floor for those who would like a quick touch-up.
- Promotions and Rewards: Attendees can pick up a “Passport to Fashion” game card, so each exhibitor they visit will bring them one stamp closer to winning amazing prizes from celebrity accessory designers Judith Leiber and Erin Cole, gown preservation from the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists and a two-night stay at the InterContinental New York Barclay hotel, all valued at over $6,000.
- Top Bridal Collections: The top designers and retailers connect at COUTURE, including Rosa Clará, Paloma Blanca, Simone Carvalli, Yumi Katsura, Jasmine, Maggie Sottero, Justin Alexander, Tony Bowls and more.
- More Than 1,500 Attendees: National and international designers in the bridal fashion world come to COUTURE. Plus, this season, more than 150 press members will attend the event to seek out the latest bridal designs and trends.
- Exclusive Editorial Coverage: Exhibitors can showcase their designs to 2 million brides by receiving exclusive editorial coverage on the top two wedding planning websites, TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts