April 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hastings Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAST), a leading multimedia entertainment superstore retailer, has announced its plans for a chain-wide celebration of Hastings Record Store Day on
Saturday, April 21st. As part of Record Store Day, Hastings will provide customers with three special one day only offers. Offers will include 30% off all vinyl records, new and used Music DVDs, and Used CDs; 3 for
$12 Select CDs regularly priced at
$5.99 each; and
$2.99 Indie CDs.
Hastings Entertainment will host the National Record Store Day event at all Hastings locations on Saturday, April 21, 2012. Customers can contact store managers at their local Hastings for details on Record Store Day events in their area . To find the nearest store location, visit us online at www.goHastings.com.
About HastingsFounded in 1968, Hastings Entertainment, Inc. is a leading multimedia entertainment retailer that combines the sale of new and used books, videos, video games and CDs, as well as trends and consumer electronics merchandise, with the rental of videos and video games in a superstore format. We currently operate 138 superstores, averaging approximately 24,000 square feet, primarily in medium-sized markets throughout the United States. We also operate three concept stores, Sun Adventure Sports, located in Amarillo, Texas and Lubbock, Texas, and TRADESMART, located in Littleton, Colorado.
We also operate www.goHastings.com, an e-commerce Internet Web site that makes available to our customers new and used entertainment products and unique, contemporary gifts and toys. The site features exceptional product and pricing offers. The Investor Relations section of our web site contains press releases, a link to request financial and other literature and access our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV