Royce Value Trust, Inc. has declared a cash dividend of $0.36875 per share on its Cumulative Preferred Stock, based on an annual rate of 5.90% of the initial liquidation preference of $25.00 per share on March 23, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 6, 2012 (ex-dividend on March 2, 2012).
The Board of Directors of Royce Value Trust, Inc. has approved, subject to stockholder and other regulatory approvals, the contribution of approximately $100 million of RVT’s assets to a newly formed non-diversified, closed-end investment company, Royce Global Value Trust, Inc. (“RGT”). All of RGT’s common stock would then be distributed to the common stockholders of RVT. There is no assurance that necessary stockholder and regulatory approvals will be obtained.
Royce Value Trust is a closed-end diversified management investment company whose shares of Common (RVT) and 5.90% Cumulative Preferred Stock (RVTprb) are listed and traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Its primary investment goal is long-term capital growth, which it seeks by investing at least 65% of its assets in equity securities primarily of small- and micro-cap companies.
Daily net asset values (NAVs) for Royce Value Trust are now available on our website and online through most ticker symbol lookup services and on broker terminals under the symbol XRVTX. For more information, please call The Royce Funds at (800) 221-4268 or visit our website at www.roycefunds.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV